Why choose RealtyConnectUSA above all others...

About Realty Connect USA

Headquartered on Long Island, New York, Realty Connect USA is a leading, full-service real estate brokerage and advisory firm specializing in the purchase, sale, rental, and marketing of residential and commercial properties. Realty Connect USA offers comprehensive state-of-the-art real estate solutions for buyers, sellers, investors, and developers.

Our firm consists of a closely integrated team of accomplished professionals with extensive experience in every aspect of the sale, rental, and purchase of single-family homes, condominiums, and cooperatives.

The industry's top trainers, coaches, and experts-along with our five owner/principals representing over 150 years of combined experience-personally educate and guide our agents and associate brokers through the intricacies of today’s demanding market. In turn, our Brokers and agents have the education, understanding, expertise, and flexibility to provide their clients with exceptional guidance and advice.

This ensures that both sellers and buyers make better and more informed decisions. In addition, this highly-personalized service results in a level of client satisfaction that is second to none.scription here.

Read more

Office Locations

Babylon 334 Deer Park Avenue Babylon, NY 11702 (631) 881-5160
Bellmore 2868 Merrick Road Bellmore, NY 11710 (516) 714-3606
Flushing 29-17 Francis Lewis Boulevard Flushing, NY 11355 (888) 236-6319
Hauppauge 35 Arkay Drive, Suite 300 Hauppauge NY 11788 (631) 881-5160
Hewlett 24 Franklin Ave Hewlett, NY 11557 (516) 714-3606
Huntington 28 Gerard Street Huntington, NY 11743 (631) 881-5160
Levittown 650C Wantagh Avenue Levittown, NY 11756 (516) 714-3606
Long Beach 248 W Park Avenue Long Beach, NY 11561 (516) 714-3606
Massapequa 579 Broadway Massapequa, NY 11758 (516) 714-3606
Merrick 12 Smith Street Merrick, NY 11566 (516) 714-3606 Miller Place 451 Route 25A, Suite 4 Miller Place, NY 11764 (631) 881-5160 Oakdale 1215 Main Street
Oakdale, NY 11769 (631) 881-5160 Patchogue 580 Route 112, Suites 7-8
Patchogue, NY 11772 (631) 881-5160 Roslyn 200 S Service Road
Roslyn Heights, NY 11577 (516) 714-3606 Setauket 764 Route 25A, Suite 1
Setauket, NY 11733 (631) 941-4300 Westhampton Beach 204
Montauk Highway Westhampton Beach, NY 11978 (631) 881-5160
Woodbury 1 Crossways Park Drive West Woodbury, NY 11797 (516) 714-3606
Centereach 1315 Middle Country Road, Suite 1 Centereach, NY 11720

Read more

Reasonable Accommodations Disclosure

Reasonable Accommodations The New York State Human Rights Law requires housing providers to make reasonable accommodations or modifications to a building or living space to meet the needs of people with disabilities. For example, if you have a physical, mental, or medical impairment, you can ask your housing provider to make the common areas of your building accessible, or to change certain policies to meet your needs. To request a reasonable accommodation, you should contact your property manager. You will need to inform your housing provider that you have a disability or health problem that interferes with your use of housing, and that your request for accommodation may be necessary to provide you equal access and opportunity to use and enjoy your housing or the amenities and services normally offered by your housing provider. A housing provider may request medical information, when necessary to support that there is a covered disability and that the need for the accommodation is disability related. If you believe that you have been denied a reasonable accommodation for your disability, or that you were denied housing or retaliated against because you requested a reasonable accommodation, you can file a complaint with the New York State Division of Human Rights as described at the end of this notice. Specifically, if you have a physical, mental, or medical impairment, you can request: Permission to change the interior of your housing unit to make it accessible (however, you are required to pay for these modifications, and in the case of a rental your housing provider may require that you restore the unit to its original condition when you move out); Changes to your housing provider’s rules, policies, practices, or services; Changes to common areas of the building so you have an equal opportunity to use the building. The New York State Human Rights Law requires housing providers to pay for reasonable modifications to common use areas. Examples of reasonable modifications and accommodations that may be requested under the New York State Human Rights Law include: If you have a mobility impairment, your housing provider may be required to provide you with a ramp or other reasonable means to permit you to enter and exit the building; If your healthcare provider provides documentation that having an animal will assist with your disability, you should be permitted to have the animal in your home despite a “no pet” rule; If you need grab bars in your bathroom, you can request permission to install them at your own expense. If your housing was built for first occupancy after March 13, 1991 and the walls need to be reinforced for grab bars, your housing provider must pay for that to be done; If you have an impairment that requires a parking space close to your unit, you can request your housing provider to provide you with that parking space, or place you at the top of a waiting list if no adjacent spot is available; If you have a visual impairment and require printed notices in an alternative format such as large print font, or need notices to be made available to you electronically, you can request that accommodation from your landlord. Required Accessibility Standards All buildings constructed for use after March 13, 1991, are required to meet the following standards: Public and common areas must be readily accessible to and usable by persons with disabilities; All doors must be sufficiently wide to allow passage by persons in wheelchairs; and All multi-family buildings must contain accessible passageways, fixtures, outlets, thermostats, bathrooms, and kitchens. If you believe that your building does not meet the required accessibility standards, you can file a complaint with the New York State Division of Human Rights. How to File a Complaint A complaint must be filed with the Division within one year of the alleged discriminatory act or in court within three years of the alleged discriminatory act. You can find more information on your rights, and on the procedures for filing a complaint, by going to www.dhr.ny.gov, or by calling 1-888-392-3644. You can obtain a complaint form on the website, or one can be e- mailed or mailed to you. You can also call or e-mail a Division regional office. The regional offices are listed on the website. ——————————— + This Notice provides information about your rights under the New York State Human Rights Law, which applies to persons residing anywhere in New York State. Local laws may provide protections in addition to those described

Read more